TV Crochet

New project

A shawl is my plan, I'm loving Stockholm in the days at the moment, sunny and still warm enough for just a T shirt.

But the season is starting to change and it's nice to have a poncho or a wrap to pop on if your in town early evening.


Time to show off your knits, or in this case crochet.

The yarn I saw whist out shopping with Celine for Amelie, she wanted to learn crochet.

Ameile that is, so easy step project(Young child) cheapish yarn first.

(Next stop luxury, I'll show maria's to Celine).


It's 50% Wool ,50% acrylic , Roma Hjertegran and that luxury for me at
35krs a ball. It was on sale at Ljungqvist Garn Odenplan.

The colours attracted me 1st, but when I felt the yarn I had to buy it!

I went with a 70's colour combination
Lemonish
Brown
Lime
Orange

And not pink, but today I had a hot pink cardigan on, project triangle is going to get another colour thrown in!

Yes you guessed it my signature colour Pink.
(So Elle Wood's)

Not sure how I will though it together or with what colour as I keep extending but who cares.

It was an I'm sitting in front of the TV (lost in Jane Austin) and I just went with the flow the flow being simple triangles.

My Traingle's

(Here they are looking like a row of bikini top's)

Blythe

My Blythe she is in need of a new out fit,(new look)

She went to Uk like this with here hair
in a African print tights, wrap. She remained in the suit case and I think this is the longest that she has worn the same out fit.

Reflection,

I really like the fact that it's a
reflection and that the Pom pom project is present.

Mentioning pom pom's, Last night I started a new Pom-pom hopefully enough time to tag one more, elvis if you read this let me know?

I think that my Blythe should get a mini Vhs dress, seeing that I still have a whole real of vhs tape left (cheap material to use) One video goes a long way;-)

Ikea Exhibiton

http://www.liljevalchs.stockholm.se/default.aspx?id=7173

IKEA AT LILJEVALCHS

13 June – 30 August 2009



1988 it came to the uk

But it has been around for a long time;-)

Scandinavian design, I think is my favourite.

It's a fun exhibition about the Scandinavian giant that is the brand Ikea.

The exhibition is defiantly
worth a trip. I think that it is pretty amazing that so much Ikea just has not dated they have a chair from 1950 that.........
1) had worn very well (not what you expect with Ike's but true

2) it could have been sold in today's stores.

A brief history
Advertising idea's, concept the vintage catalogues all Just very cool.
It's a lot of fun;-)
My bed linen featured as one of the displays, pleased that I not from the generation through away it was 2003;-)(But maybe it is time to update)

It's almost vintage , Tack Karin och lenah.


My wardrobe;-(

Do you get that feeling, Just sick of wearing the same stuff?

Well I'm being drastic, I through my whole, yes whole wardrobe on my bed.


Sunday this was, I regretted it Sunday night when id only sorted half.

But if I didn't start, it would be next season.......and ill be saying the same!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BORED so bored.

Drastic

Any how I'm donating over half to charity, some fabric that I will reuse in my projects. some dresses I'll save for Monet(vintage), but most are just worn out!


My summer stuff has didn't three seasons and it was cheap to begin so I'm replacing it! Just need to make my self go shopping;-)