Bags bags bags

Rag bag

I have gone bag crazy.
It seems that I'm not feeling inspired by my usual fantasy dress flow.

Ballet Pink Bag


Acrylic Red Heart Yarn Bag

Here in it's really early stage's, a few yarns lined up to make this an interesting fabric.

Other Inspirational bag ideas.......

Knitted ends bag.(I always keep the little ends when sewing up a project)


Alternative bag. (VHS)


I think that the bags will be a great start to my Etsy shop.
Below is the link to my empty shop that will soon be full of lovely one off original crocheted and knitted bags;-)
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6759693


Triangle shawl

Up close my pink edging stitch

I'm now thinking about what to use to hold the shawl closed, I test ran it this afternoon with a broach and I think that I will have to make at least one more row of triangles as the back part is sadly too short for me;-(.

But I still love it.........


HodgePodgeArts



Promoting.........

Karen Turner I discovered her on the UK Handmade blog, I think that she he defiantly worth taking a look at. Her fabulous delicate ceramics are very pretty, very inspirational.

http://ukhandmade.blogspot.com/2009/08/meet-karen-turner-of-hodgepodge-arts.html