Knit Cafe' and other crochet projects.


Fridays knit Cafe', international.
(Below)
Today's crochet and my shadow obsession.



Knit cafe

I'm hopefully running one (mini project), it's to do with my kid's school. Not just me, I have a
second in command Celine very strong crocheter;-).

I had to announce it today, 1st PTA meet
(slightly nervous)
But I think that it went well
.

We will see, once I have finalised the venue. Will they come.......

I even made a little knit cafe booklet
, describing what a knit Cafe meet, means to me. I use the term made lightly as I have thing saved in the pc that's as far as I've gotten.

Tonight's plan!, finalise pamphlet.........well try


P,T,A crochet

A bag, Ecuador yarn style.
Size five hook, five bright yarns and a basket(coffee) and of we go.


Door plate


My letter E (plan B,C? not sure what)

Crochet lettering, two colours at the same time.

I do like that you can be tidy with the colour that you are not using. This way of making the letter, does not really impress me it's just too organised.

I prefer plan A, that being total free form, so I turned my sample into a door plate for my daughters friend.



Pizza Slice Crochet, any one?

This is project shawl
I began the triangles, but on taking the photo today , they look so good that you could eat then, sandwich/cake slice?.
(future project!)
The colours's mmmm,mmmmm.
Pink, today's purchase.

Poetry Society
In a nut shell........
800 volunteers

unveiled in Oct
I'm a teeny tiny part(one square), how cool.
It made the Guardian, today's paper, take a look';-).
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2009/aug/18/giant-knitted-poem