Random ramblings, knit & crochet related.

It's a Fantastic blog name and a great blog banner, so very cool.

She calls her followers stalkers, so I'm really going to be thought of, as dam right stalkerish!........but who cares.

But I really liked this idea of her Banner, and I hope that it was ok to share this;-).


WOOLI
As in wooli jumper!

BLOG Knitted places to live.(literally)
Here one called WOOLI (NSW)
Australia boosting excellent knit artists, even has the coolest place names.
I so want to live there, one day.......

http://www.yfn.com.au/index.cfm?pageCall=content&contentTypeID=14043&menuItemID=4450

I think that I should have a new little spot. Place or street names, if anyone seesa funny street name or place's linked to anything knit crochet yarn related. Then let me know, even take a little pic on the camera phone.
(With out looking like a street sign stalker)

A little humbing bird I know.......Ms Hatton. She said that she had heard of knitting Lane? UK I think I need to get the photo proof and Ill write a future post.

Sweden , England any where in the world..... that's about knitting or crochet.


This weekend.......
Me in my studio aka living room(front room) parlour!


Showing my work in progress
These are very dark the reason being, some very late night crochet. And I hate to say, still a way to go yet........


This is turning into something that could /would be worn in the

Rocky horrors show.

"Let's do the time the warp!"
Rasmus

Rasmus my teenage puppy, just been bathed and not swollen from his bee sting anymore. Just back to his handsome self, clean if only for a little while.