Crocheted Poetry

My crochet 12 by 12 poetry square, on yet another adventure.
Organic ice cream at Stikki Nikki's

http://www.stikkinikki.com/en/Hem.html
Just Lovely
Stockholm is having a mega heat wave at the moment and while we have guests here from England a little sight seeing a must!

Sampling new food finds.........
Like this ice cream stand
whilst


Tying in a little time to crochet.
A headless me, my camera timer and placement failed me..........
(Honesty me, my birthmark)
on Boat trip to Drottningholm direct from central Stockholm.
http://www.destination-stockholm.com/sights/drottningholmboat.htm

Project plastic duck

new project

Introducing project plastic duck
Plastic duck , gets to the beach wiggling his web feet in the sand if he could.
(if he actually had feet!)
Unfortunately he didn't get a swim as the river was just to wavy and the beach.
It was just too busy!

Plastic duck would have been abducted by a small child/big child.
Or worse still, he could have possibly drowned!