Stockholms Kultufestival 09/Day four

Day four a windy day,
which meant any excuse to leave the knit station, So I attached as many as the little graffiti knits as I could to make one huge knit/crochet long scarf (best description)

Then armed with my trustee crochet hook and some novel yarn
Off I went, to find a sunny spot. Bask a little in the sun to warm up, whist attaching the graffiti at the same time.

Sergal is looking very knitted pretty
...............

Feeling like a Skansen (Zoo) exhibit as I'm watched by onlookers desperate to have a go.

All at the same time to me a very funny hanging the graffiti with permission!


Day five (Today)

Final day;-(

Vernissage of all helpers and their knits ,so my dresses and me(Just the two)

I plan on a completely outrageous out fit,
(Vivianne Westwood meets Co Co the clown)


But working out the logistics

No car, me in and outrageous out fit and two mannequin with there dresses!

Fun and frolic's
, I'll do my best.


Plastic Ducks

Yet more
And more, protect plastic duck a little light entertainment.


VHS dress finally gets her pockets that fit...............
Just in time, late night last night so she can make her 1st entrance
(public appearance) to Stockholm today between three and four, near the Culture houses main exit.
(Kulturhuset )