Traingles everywhere?

Triangles

It seems that where ever I look, I see triangles(haunted ;-)
I dreamt triangles..............


Sad I know but last night I sat with a piece of paper to try sketch just how,


How to have my triangles make a shawl.


Triangle and humps.


Branch Triangle

Up side down, in triangle in the tree.



On the concrete



Up side down on the bench


I think that I have colour scheme I like, pretty random and I know that I want to attach them with crcohet, that way I can stitch all the trailing ends as I go.

That much I do know...........




Sock funny


I saw this on one of my blog's that I like to look at every now and then. Had to post this picture for all those soak addicts out there................

It's just too funny


Sock summit!
http://www.bavgirl.com/