Friday's


Friday Morning

Triangle shawl



So far so good, I have joined all of the triangles.
Brick built triangles.

Project bunting almost, I have made two row's. With the two rows
my plan is to then attach by a middle seam and then I have one more
ball of hot pink to edge the shawl.

If I decide that it is big enough, but maybe I need yet more triangle's.


The Land lord builder's, are definitely affecting my Mojo!

I'm keen to have the old house fixed up but the banging and the drilling and supervising the dog and the builder.

It is really affecting my knit and blogger Mojo I just can not concentrate;-(


Friday Afternoon

Friday 's International knit cafe




1st!

SIS knit cafe
Venue excellent, ticked all the box's
food = good
Company excellent

6 peep's (one bebe) And one guest star that being Angela(Quirky lil knits) my good friend from uk.
http://angelhatton-quirkylittleknits.blogspot.com/

She was here to visit for a few days so that we could chat and knit.


we have an awful lot in common (knit wise) so many similar idea's, so many knits/crochets

So little time......... but bloody Mary! when we fly..... a total freaky co-incidence.


A few of the projects

A lot of scarfs, the two differnt size needles (popular)
And so a few trip to Garn Studio.


My triangles,Angela (custom pattern) and Celines baby dress not to mention Sabine's bright green
felting for a !st attempt felted bag project

I think that we really got off to a good start.



Friday evening
Cocktails and Knits

Angela and I crocheting and knitting respectively whist sipping out Manhattan's
(Msssssss Hatton)
at the Hard Rock Cafe Stockholm.

Very funny two cocktails and not a stitch dropped, god damn we must be experts.


Photo from Knit cafe part two of Friday;-)