Poetry Society knit Project and others

A crocheted poetry square
Required 12 by 12 inch,4ply and light coloured.
poetrysociety.org.uk
So far so good, the yarn it still a bit splitty, but I'm used to it now and if I make another I Will use another brand of wool (ULL) as I mention before that I was not really impressed with the one I choose. It's taken a while pretty fiddly for me a size 3 hook.
A little poetry

Today's poems titled
I Think I Should Have Loved You Presently
By
Edna St. Vincent Millay


I think I should have loved you presently,


And given in earnest words I flung in jest;

And lifted honest eyes for you to see,

And caught your hand against my cheek and breast;

And all my pretty follies flung aside

That won you to me, and beneath your gaze,

Naked of reticence and shorn of pride,

Spread like a chart my little wicked ways.

I, that had been to you, had you remained,

But one more waking from a recurrent dream,

Cherish no less the certain stakes I gained,

And walk your memory's halls, austere, supreme,

A ghost in marble of a girl you knew

Who would have loved you in a day or two.


Project pockets

Chockladbollen
Quick knit Sunday
Ex knit lab crew......
I crochet the beginning of a quick knit inner, for the pocket part of the VHS dress. I have not had the time yet to see if they worked.
I made two at once and they are still very much a W,I,P



Pocket inner, basic crochet 6.5 hook and I tried to make a free-form half moon shape, hand size.
Really I should have researched pockets 1st.
(Always back to front, my thinking)
I may still have to do that, if these wont fit the gaps that they are needed for.

Pret UK
Stole my I knit pasta idea (kidding!)
I popped in on my trip to UK for a quick coffee but really a trip down nostalgia lane.........
(Home reminder).

I'm not keen really on big brand promotion,LOCAL all the way!.
But I had to get a photo if this, unfortunately I didn't have my camera and this was my phone image. Pretty funny I think that you'll agree
Bruno
Images taken from blog
http://extremecraft.typepad.com/
Sunday night, movie night

Until I went to see the film, I was unaware that his main poster outfit was
in fact knitted.

The film made me Laugh very loud(some a bit to much!)
But this outfit was defiantly one of my favourites. I really think that Sacha B Cohen, is just a very funny guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacha_Baron_Cohen