Stockholms Kulturfestival, Sticka 09

Day one

http://svtplay.se/v/1651440/abc/forsta_dagen_pa_kulturfestivalen

On day one it seems I got caught on camera

(A few seconds at the end)

A few seconds of me looking very serious, I took the photo from my pc sreen.

But more importantly the clip show live just how cool the festival is and what's taking place this week:-)

Sergal
This guy crocheting is an advert running for a hotel (I think) I'll double check that, I just thought that it was pretty cool.
Day Two
Kulturfestival 09 fun

Not as loud today(musically) but the stall now officially set up, a few hiccups on day one
(not us! I must add, team Sticka very organised!)

A steady flow of interest through out my shift, of all ages I must mention.

New knitters!!!

1st stop I taught a 19 year old Lad to crochet

(Dam he was fast to learn)

The a young lady how to knit my British way and I didn't want to corrupt her
So we showed her the Swedish way(which she preferred);-)

One elderly lady knitted so fast I couldn't believe my eyes, she could have been
a record breaker......For sure.

The knitted leaves are going down well, but the graffiti W,I,P the most popular, it seems all ages just love the idea.

I really like this idea of something that's been made by many totally organic
A real community effort.

Finally the Uniform
Gunilla's blog, titled day two.
(me again looking very pleased to be there;-)