Day Three

Stockholms Kulturfestival 09

Day three, not so busy this morning a lot of little kids and they seemed to favour the crochet.;-)(maybe the little ones, get taught crochet 1st)

I think that it is great that Scandinavian schools teach the craft, UK need to take this on board as far as I'm aware we do not teach knitting or crochet just sowing.

Today the knitted graffiti was favoured over the leaf making, people just really like the idea.

The picture above shows our little knit station(Not so little)
Can you notice the snake..........Everyday Helen(organiser) pulls something new from her bag;-)


I knit a poem

Well actually I crocheted a blank square, and finally I completed it.

I packed and posted it straight away, just making yesterdays last post.

A good feeling, It's finally done (yeh). I was hoping to complete a few but the time's running out. The tiny hook size 3 defiantly took me a lot longer than I had originally planned.

VHS
This afternoon I had a little time to begin my pockets, I am trying to complete it(VHS) by Saturday as there will be a vernissage between Three and four pm, for all the knitter that have helped with the project Sticka, Stockholm knitters,Graffiti

Whom ever?(many groups, I'm pleased to be a part of most of them)
A few knit politics here and there, but at the end of the day it's about getting people knitting and crocheting,(K,I,P,ing) personally I think that it a really cool thing to have organised and I'm really glad to be a part of it.