some new/old fabrics & buttons

Just a quick post since I'm in the midst of preparing for tomorrow's dinner. So far the pumpkin & apple pies are made, the dough for the rolls is in the fridge, some turkey cutout cookies are waiting to be frosted (thanks to the cookie cutters from Mrs Staggs), and I am in the middle of constructing the squirrel favors from Martha, which Clarice showed us.

My superbuzzy order of hedghog fabric arrived, and I really love it. The quality of the fabric is great...

Below are two fabrics from the antique co-op last weekend; a natural linen on the left and a vintage print on the right...

These are the buttons I bought ~ there were so many more there that I would have liked...

And you are probably tired of seeing these, but I did get the fingerless gloves for myself finished. I took a picture of one of them on, but sadly did not like seeing my hand...I will never get hired as a 'hand model'.



And now I'm off to make dinner, then frost some cookies, and finish those favors...

I wish you all a lovely Thanksgiving Day!