knits and pearls

knitting and pearling, self taught and now an avid reader of the bitch and stitch bible.........used knitting for art and then decided why not learn the traditional stuff. So where to begin? a whole lot of time patience and a lot of charity shop wool.

found a local group (well in Sweden, so not that local but an excellent start) so the story starts here, I have become my little production line with lots of train travel, currently turning out hats at a rate of knots, so gone is last years christmas scarf look out for my new range of beany hats.

I just wanted to start a blog to catalouge my progress show my work as i spend hours clicking away.

One idea then the next, utter rubbish or the next Debbie Bliss(must brush up on designers, she is the only one off the top of my head that I know) Oh soooo very British

I am on a mission, not only to teach everyone I know but to inspire people who have long lost forgotten the art of knit and my other favourite crochet (And bearing in mind i only know one stitch you can have some very different results.