Current reads for this month


Currently as I have already mentioned that I am working my way through the Stitch n bitch, And there is a story to this (ill make it quick) the end? not that quick......I went to New York a few years back! discovered Urban outfitter(Sadly at the end of Beckys 21st trip) And so i was broke.

So close yet so far away, then as luck would have it, My daughter had told her then art teacher and she very nicely off her own back brought it to school and lent it too me!!!!!!

Hooked sooooooo I brought it and whist paying postage for on (Amazon 2nd hand, and bran new) saving on funds i saw the Fast Knits, and its big fun, bright and exactly the colours i had in mind for a web page design (soooo yet another ment to be)

Bitch n Stitch 100% good fun and a must have.
Fast Knits currently not got around to reading yet just flicked the pic's(impressed) will update once read.