Sy festival


My daughter and I on Friday, took a trip to see what Sweden had to offer in the way of a Knitting show. At 140 kr (10er for the two of us)

Went to one in London and was very impressed with the knitting stuff available, brought my huge needles their? That am currently using for my latest project. Really was pleased with the Alternative knit stuff, because if you had to catogorise me Alternative would be the word I use.

Not sat in a circle of olds which is usally the picture that you think up when anyone says a knit group, but thats cool and they can knit the babie jackets till there hearts content, but id be the one in the corner (chatting as always) but knitting with the unimaginable on outragously over sized needles.

Any way Sweden or though lacking in the alternative had a lot to offer from pink needles to fabulous yarn at less than charity shop prices!

Spent loads and had a great time surrounded by fabulous colours and inspirational peices (and of couse snow cone's or better known as OAP's.......but they keep the art alive