Update on my current weeks projects.


Current week up date

Hey hey, here they are so far, the strange shape on the right is going to be a tank top(like the blue and green one), I kind off knit the body in one peice a little tricky? well more kack handed I guess but easyier for me than a pattern.( At my stage in the knitting game)

And then ill fix it together with crochet and then maybe I might even have ago at sleeves? seeing its currenty freezing in Sweden. Best place to learn to knit.

The one on the left a blind (may need a little imagination for that one! On mt 25mm (oooh there lovely.

This weeks funny experience, whilst sitting on a train knitting away, its quite funny with the older generation staring (wondering what it actually is?)

Well any way these two polish ladies i think sat accross from me and they said something I just smile and try not to give it away that i dont have a clue what they are saying but thats just for Swedish! The fact that they where not Swedes made it even harder as i get some Swedish.

But she smiled at me took the knitting and showed me her way and we had a conversation in which neither of us understood (Just that knitting chemisty thing a nod and a wink) All knitters will know......... strange but true.

I smiled and got off at my stop and then continued to finish my row my way as her's did seem easyier but not to comfortable, it was a respect thing.