This was last weeks trian project.


When I say train project!, its that I spend a couple of hours a day traveling in and out of Stockholm, taking my daugther to school.

This was my original inspristion for the learning to knit properly as why sit and do nothing?

I attemped the babie booty's they where ok, then came the cardi a basic stocking stitch pattern of which all the peices ended up being different sizes?
So with my clever use of crochet i joined all the peices and filled in the gaps! So to speak.......
Then decided if could do that id use the same principle to make a tank type top? And I did, knitted on whole peice. Up and over and then filled in the gaps, side and sleeve using crochet.

By the end of this top and with the help of the 'B, N, S' bible i can tell the difference between k and p and also corrected a whole row and picked up the correct amount of stitches?