corners of my home

Finally, I finished my Thankful banner, for which I am thankful to Clarice who posted it for our use. I think it looks beautiful, Clarice, thanks so much!

The banner is hanging from an old cupboard I have hanging in the kitchen, so for today's 'corner' I will give you a peek at what is inside.

~my small collection of mostly old mixing bowls; only the green one is new from Target

~one mixing bowl is full of wine corks I've saved for some reason

~and one bowl holds most of my cookie cutters

~a cow creamer

~some vintage canisters

I almost got rid of the canister set once when I was trying to pare down. They were in a box to be given away or sold on ebay, but I just couldn't do it!

I've been trying to get some things done ahead for the upcoming holidays so I am not feeling overwhelmed right before Christmas. This week I made a couple batches of cookie dough and froze it. There are lots of gifts I would like to make/knit/sew, so I've slowly been working on those also. Organizedchristmas.com has been a great help to pace myself, just in case you're interested!