brownies, reading, & knitting

If you are a chocolate lover, I must recommend that you head on over to Amy's for a fabulous brownie recipe. These are the richest, and most chocolately, and I have been eating way more of them than I should. I just enjoyed one with a cup of English breakfast tea ~ yum!

I have finally found a copy of Country Home Holiday with Matthew Mead. Lots of great ideas for Christmas crafting and baking, and if you go to his website you can download gift wraps, tags, and labels.

The guys are off hunting this weekend so I have been trying to finish a pair of fingerless gloves for myself. I made a pair of cranberry colored ones for Stephanie, and since she's been wearing them each day I haven't yet gotten any pictures. They are really cute though, and I promise some pictures soon of the finished project.
These are mine, in Andean Silk cinnamon...

Today my sister and I had a great time at an antique co-op, and I came home with some vintage buttons, fabric, & linen. Then my Superbuzzy order arrived in the mail with the hedgehog fabric I have been eagerly awaiting, so I promise some pictures soon.

Have a great weekend!