This week I've been mostly knitting!


This week I have been trying out this fabulous yarn, its like rat's tales. I mean this in the way that it goe's from fat to thin. Lush in colour a winter wine. Looks like I spun it myself!

I have designed a dress that's 'Lord of the Rings' the Arwin character! The beautiful Liv Tyler, meets Kevin Costner staring in the 90's 'Every thing i do i do it for you!' Robin Hood!

I have a locksley cross my husband and I brought on our 5th wedding anninversry and that with the yarn was the inspiration for this peice.

The yarn a bargin at 20kr a ball (Thats around £1'50)

I want to make it from layers of knitting and crochet mixed, but with a twist turning the knit side ways and attaching the crochet made in all different sizes.

I have a rough sketch I will try and post so you can see what I mean.

The wine colours are beauitful very winter and Iam that confident if thier where a new film made for either that I have designed for I would send my final peice.

This will keep me busy for week so it should be this month I'll be mostly knitting
'LOTRRH' Sounds very Elvish!

So watch my space and I'll have fillers inbetween as you should know by now,Im a girl that has lots going at once.........

Or very bored I would become.