wonderful mail!

When the mail lady drove up the driveway I knew we must have a package. When I saw the box and the beautiful way it was addressed my heart skipped a beat, and when I saw who it was from, I was not surprised that that loveliness had come from Mrs Staggs.

I was completely overwhelmed to find this wonderful thank-you gift inside, that I feel completely undeserving of. This gorgeous mixing bowl is filled with a pumpkin-bread candle (which smells delicious!), cookie cutters (including a thanksgiving turkey), a dish towel with a turkey sugar cookie recipe, some perfectly pear tea, some cookie stencils, a wooden spoon, and wooden acorn, with some autumn leaves and a sprig of acorns nestled among the gifts. And a lovely vintage notecard...

I am going to enjoy everything soooooo much! Thank you Mrs Staggs...the world is a much nicer place because of you. I am thankful for every one of you who visit my blog~you're wonderful ladies!