Twisty Crochet Funky Phoenix


So I frogged the pink........
Then I began again using the Red lidl acrylic and the left over
Maria's Garn
yarn. (Marks & Kattens,funky bright sock yarn)

Sitting today watching The Sex in The City Movie

I just have to stop here and talk about that movie. Honesty, hand on heart, I absolutely love that movie.
The Writers did me proud.
(Yes I am a huge sex in the city fan)

I like that the movie repeats so many of the best lines..........Ever

Ever ever from all the series,
It gives me goose bumps talking about it.

If I can ever get past the part that he jilts her with out crying, i'll be amazed.

That's usually the point that I make a cuppa, but I still get choked.
On an hormonal day sobs! (soft)


I think that it is because I have watched every series so many times that I almost believe that it is true, that its their real live's.

Carrie and Big, WOW.

I diverse as usual, Inspired by such strong women characters, my crochet was on a roll.


TWISTY STITCH

I have used this Twisty Stitch before when I made Vogue Buttons,

I used it on one of the sleeves, black glittery one.(it's on my web site)

www.knittingforart.com



Here is my Twisty Stitch work shop, as promised.

Quick version as I'm not a teacher/nor do I know the technical term for any parts of the stitch, so here goes with pictures;-)

1) Wrap the yarn around 6 times.


Slightly Advanced Crochet.(maybe)

But you will get their eventually, practice make perfect.

Next step

You then go in the next available hole, I love the structure and the pattern of crochet it is so easy to see where the stitch needs to go.

It's almost like a game of connect four and once the structure is started you can see where to drop the red or yellow chip.



Then wrap the yarn around and back through.


A closer upper;-)



Pull back through two stitches at a time, this way the twist starts to form.

The last two pull through and then go again. I don't use an end stitch here.



Stitch Completed.


Here is my skirt part of my dress almost completed.