Project Update...

A lot has been going on around here!
First of all, my pile of gray Malabrigo is rapidly turning into the
squishiest, softest, cuddliest cardigan. I cant wait to wrap myself in it when its done.



The pattern is Vine Yoke Cardigan by Ysolda Teague. Its a pleasure to knit, but I have to admit that the sweater's current proportions are scaring me a little.
Fortunately I know a thing or two about blocking handknits into submission.



Also last weekend I had the awesome opportunity of going on a knitting retreat put on by Bonita Knitting and Bobbin's Nest Studio.
There was a beautiful boutique set up just for the retreat participants. It wasn't my fault that they happened to include the most beautiful skein of sock yarn in the sale.

I had to cast on for Damson straight away.



Do you blame me?