Autumn Dress Phoenix


Autumn Inspiration
And I have my new dress Phoenix.



What to say, what to do! well 1stly this Red Heart Pink,
I was really disappointed.........


I know the mention of acrylic's make a lot of peoples heads turn.

But as you know, if you know or follow me, they make my art affordable.


But this pink, knitted up "O" so very cheap.

I have actually today frogged it, and begun again............

So that will make for the next post!


Back seam the ladder red (Lidl yarn) Oj oj oj and it's pretty impressive sock yarn.

This impressive back stitch up was the result of yesterdays take my stitch to town

And no not an impressive kenny Rogers song title,

My dress and how Im going to fasten it!;-)


Here's the pink top layer which today I flogged!!!!! I mean frogged green and cute small county beating/you think I would get that right?

I Can not blame it all on the dyslexia..........


(Some times it's just simply stupidity;-)



Cheap

Cheap acrylic Yarn, and I use cheap all the time but this just felt so poor.

Spilty!!!!


Pink up close, reminded me of a baby Loopy jacket? remember that stitch
(long time ago)


The Orange is Ull, wool to every one out of Sweden I have such little Swedish I like to use the words that I am confident in ant ULL is one of them.

One skien short of a full skirt I will have to work on that but for now it's on the back burner.

I need to catch back up on the frogged Stitches.



Lidl yarn this week, this type of deal is only on for special set weeks and this week is one of them in Stockholm.

This pack of a lovely red orange was 59kr around £5 bargain.
It,s really soft and sumptuous.


Fiona Hat Modification


Well I'm trying, I have used crochet to pull in the knitted Beret, so far not so good it still is huge and I have a large head;-(