Rasmus and my knitting


A dogs day inspired by a Grrl+Dog post, her guest blogger the dog side.

Buster

http://dneese.blogspot.com/2009/09/guest-blogger.html

My Dogs day

This is Rasmus, for those who don't know he is my 1 year and 8 months pup.

50% Boarder Collie and his mum a retriever mix so 50% mixture
.

Brain 100% Naughty Collie

Rasmus's day.............

"Morning coffee for Mum"

A spot of animal planet for myself.



What's that?, a new stitch...... I'm all ears



ohhhhhh and I nodded off, 1 sheep 2 sheep 3 sheep that's a whole lotta yarn.



I'm really am listening!!!

My ears are totally alert, my body's just taking 5........



Still here, put down the knitting and lets go play,

Pleaseeeeeee

I'm giving you my poor me look.

Those all knowing, all seeing Boarder Collie eyes.



Totally Content;-)

The day is nearly done.

The knits knitted the crochet crocheted.

I'm fed, walked, watered and it's nearly time for bed.