a great contest and a recipe...with apples!

It's a damp, gray, and rainy day here...just as well, as I am spending much of it painting the new plank flooring in the living room. If all goes as planned, I may actually have my couch and other furniture back in place by the end of the weekend--won't I be happy!

And, I also have two very good things to share--one is this Swedish Apple Cake from Baking with Dorie Greenspan {found here}...

~simple ingredients, easy to make, and oh so delicious...I was happily surprised. It was perfect with tea, and I can't wait to make it again.


And, the second 'good thing' I have to share is this contest from Whooga for a pair of ugg boots...

Each and every month they give away a pair of their warm fuzzy boots--contest open to everyone in every country. I can feel that warm merino sheepskin now...




Have a great weekend!