Crochet hats for charity and other things.

Crocheted HATS for charity...........

http://www.keepingkidswarm.ca/

I think that I 1st found this charity on Face book , just knit searching.

I'm always making beanie's come winter and the fact that last years are now out grown and my kids need new ones.


So I thought I would donate to a good use.........

I have been busy sorting my space, my art, my knits as you know;-)

I found a few trail pieces that where to good to frog, so I turned them into hats.

And a failed tea cosy's attempt, (The inside out booby) That can double as funky pink hat, who would know accept us;-) shhhhhhhhhhhh.


http://cuteknitting.blogspot.com/2009/06/breast-knitted-tea-cosy.html

So I'm donating them all to this charity, it's in Canada, randomly, London Canada so these are some of the hats ready to post.

The charity is for Street teens to keep warm, in a country that has snow on the ground for 6 months a good call;-)


From charity to lady's jewels, only I!

I'm simply hooked.

Crocheted Vagina's, they are cute..... quick and easy and of course funky.

They make you smile.

A winner all round, I think that I will be making them for all my close friends.


My this years number one gift Idea, and they too are a promotion for a good cause.


http://www.botkyrka.se/botkyrkakonsthall/programochpedagogik/48251.html



Sorry the sun shone so brightly, which of course is lovely

But not for your photo's, sun bounce;-(

I didn't realise until it was to late, so for today's blog poor quality images.



My buttons are getting bigger!



Broken

This one was broken, so a little bow fixed her.......

In life, we cant fix things with little bows, no matter how hard you try.

Some things can never be fixed.

I'm not going to get to political and these are my personal views.


From that to ETSY

My post flow, seems a little off my usual balance;-(



My shop is up and running......... finally.

Etsy
http://www.etsy.com/your_shop.php

I've launched, my shop has sat empty since Jan 2008.

1st Hurdle........

Paypal-
never used that before, having a card that you could actually use with pay pal. I have the knits just not the know how.

I managed to actually find the postage this is no easy task and to be honest ,Rich helped dyslexia and postage not good combination:-)

Another But......

I really like my little bags(love in fact) The postage just in Sweden alone is really quiet shocking ,almost the
price of the bag.

So I am not so sure they will sell, but at least it is another free way to advertise some of what it is I do
.

You pay a small fee if they sell, but other wise it's free.
(cool)