Knit Challenge, Bits and bobs.


A hat?

Well it will be........

This was the 1st part of the hat pattern, that Celine kindly completed today. Nacka(Stockholm) knit cafe, with and extremely beautiful view.

Thanks Aleah.

How its a hat? who knows so I think that maybe a missed the translation for two sides, so I have now begun part two;-)



Reinforced Bag handle.




I brought Ribbon from the local craft store, cut the ribbon to a size.

So that it could be doubled over, then threaded it though.

Weaving the bag strap in the ladder effect crochet.

The ribbon as well a looking pretty acts as a reinforcement
I felt that the bag handle was a little flimsy for the size of the bag.






Purpley lilac ribbon 9mm at 29kr's bargain.
(Apologies the Camera flash affected the silky ribbon)

If you forget to take your photos before 4 pm in Stockholm the flash is now needed
unfortunately Winter darkness in full force.



For the accessories I recycled the buttons from my Gino dress.


Phoenix



Here is the final skein that completed Phoenix my new winter party dress,

And Now

all I need is a party invite.............





Phoenix completed.