Here's to following a pattern or NOT?

My Beret

My pattern following explained!

Maybe my OPENING sentence should actually be.........

That I'm Loosely following this pattern.

Here is a photo (above) of my organised, what row?,post it/note-let

My notes as I go, so I know exactly/knew exactly Where I actually am, in following the pattern.(oh yes I do!) So Far so good!

NOT (As Borat would say)

All is not as organised, as it seems......

My squiggle is because, Hap hazard notes mean I'm lost more than I'm found.

This is why I'm mostly free form.

What does it all mean?

k2 skip one la la la, star to end.........It's just all to much


So I'll play with paint shop to make this post look more interesting.

At this point in the pattern

It says that I should have 91 stitches!!!! and I actually have........

Current count 112

Oj oj oj

Frog it! or just continue......(tough one)

I say continue

After all,I have come this far.


Winter dress progress



I have framed my perfect little stitches.

Perfection;-)


Autumn inspiration in Stockholm