This weekend I have been mostly.......


This week I have been mostly


Making flowers(practising)

I'm still at a WIP stage with my easy flower.

Here are this weeks coffee shop flower progress.





Napkin for the back ground, original! not;-)

Organising.......aka clear out

A whole lot of flogging re-cycling and converting has gone on in my home this weekend.

Not a spring clean but an autumn one. I just seem to always have so much crap hanging around, So a lot of frogging has gone on.

A big recycler/ pull apart re use. I'm never precious, if I did not like it the 1st time then I can reuse it the second time

I even handed one of my "hand made by me" to the charity shop donation bag.

Four bags this month!, when I said I was sorting, I really went for it. Funny thing is the longer you hold on to your old stuff the harder to get rid off......

Just one more wear/in this case its T shirt fabric for my rag bags so I currently cutting them that way I will not have the one more wear syndrome that I seem to have adopted.



Gino dress 2007


Converted

The straps I decided to loose/cut off
well unpick........

(Slightly small on the top part) but the skirt fitted me fine So a conversion was necessary.


Elastic


I re-crocheted a waist band and added two layers of elastic and now I have a wearable skirt to
add to my this year winter wardrobe.




It's a little Odd Molly/which is cool as I don't have 3000kr to buy one so my own will be even better.

http://www.huset-shop.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=odd+molly


Help http://angelhatton-quirkylittleknits.blogspot.com/

Trying to organise a trip to the UK, trying to help my good friend Angela launch here self at the Twisted Tread knitting show in London http://www.twistedthread.com/
But I seem to be running out of time.......;-(


Moondogs Mention

http://www.moondogcafe.co.uk/

Art cafe in England/he offers free promoting for up and coming artist. It's his own shop/not a chain live music and just a cool arty place to hang out in.

I'm just giving him a little ad, he needs people in buying the coffee, so if you are in Reading just once this week give your coffee local a miss and pop along to Moondogs.

Help me help a small business, sounds like a plan.(A team)