Nicky Epstien who?

Nicky Epstein knitting Guru! that's who...........

A Funny post as I as have been a little serious of late (I think so)

My friend Quirky lil knits just had her launch in the UK Stall at the Twisted Thread.
http://www.twistedthread.com/
I really wanted to go.......... unfortunately it didn't happen.
(Nov, I'm helping in Yorkshire;-)

Second show case......flight booked. Repeating an earlier post, just so we know where we are.

My reason for this post, I felt that I needed to mention her name. After all it is a
knitting blog
and she is world famous and as usual, I had know idea who she was.
Text


We kept updated through text and I checked her Twitter.
(Technology don't you just love it)
Any time any place..........

Quirky's Text.........


I think that it's Nikki Epstein, who's looking at my flowers!



Knits pearls text
..........


Cool! (I'm in town so no pc, no idea who)



I have absolutely know Idea who she is but cool all the same

(That name did sound as if it came with knitted fame). In the bulk load.........


Quirky
...... smiley smiley , She laughed/explain later. Google



Elegant



Structure and Flowers, things I really love.

Her book list is huge book after book after book. The funny thing I have a lot of

knitting and crochet books


And not one by Nicky E;-(




Challenge hat, Part one of my J,C's project.



Challenge continues.......


With one rectangle already completed. I made a second as I figured that was required by the diagram(imagined?) Or it would just be to small otherwise.

To Big to small

This brings me to my next learning point of the challenge.......


The part about me being right the 1st time(aaaahhhhhhhahhhhhh)

It was indeed cm's and not in fact the number of stitches.


On reading up the how to stitch together properly my finally finished yet
petite pieces. The 1975 way, I found the page that's titled Teckenförklaring.


Translation google last use, (it really is rubbish for Swedish) Legend!!!?

Using a recommended on line dictionary 2nd translation, (Helen suggestion) Translation this time.........

key to the signs (symbols), table of signs (symbols)

Instructions and keys!!! yes good question how I missed this?, I do no know.




Even though the hat is petite size, I think that I'll now move on to the next step of the challenge, gloves/mittens as two attempt and a small hat should count for part one and if I get ahead pretty quick I'll come back to the hat.

So please don't think I'm cheating, I am simply resting part one.......

Hibernating

Promise a little pic of the tiny hat on full completion.