Shrek Fiona's Knitted Hat

Fiona from Shrek
(Needle sizes)

A Beret fit for a shrek sized head!

I know I said loosely following a pattern, not to emphasize on the words loose fit.

When I finally completed my hat

Took it from the needles I laughed so much my side nearly split.

The hats huge!(Fiona sized)

I'm not kidding........

How

Why?

Now I can understand that my lack of following may effect it's shape, length.


10

But I cast on the right amount of stitches, or did I?


The correct sized of needles, needle changed after rib! (Well so I thought)

I doubled checked my conversion chart page!

The book said size 3 (2.25mm/UK 10 knit pick)
Size 6 that's 4mm/UK8 (I used a 7 as I didn't have an 8, Brittany)

Photo's to prove size's used, I do knit loosely? But that loose..........Oj Oj Oj



My completed hat next to my largest needle for size reference, it has been a stressful week what with Rich away and the kids out doing each other with who can be the worst at school.

But I make fab fantasy free-form dresses ;-),
A hat should be a breeze............



Rasmus can not contain him self at how funny I look;-)

I'm not sure that I can quick fix this Beret, I will try.



Knitting and Crochet TV /film corner


This weeks film spot, Amelie..........

I have never seen this movie before, French Drama. Amelie is funny and beautiful at the same time.


Pom Pom

Pom pom project