Knitted Converse.


Knitted Converse


When your Converse get tired! what better than to knit a new skin.

Saving the Blisters as you have already broken them in. Just add a new skin, good as new.


I dream of having the knitted print, eventually on my converse.

But having an actual knitted
skin, is new to me;-)

But I like it........

I saw this 1st on the Knit-hacker blog.

http://knithacker.com/

WHY

W
H
Y

Why completed.

Next Should


Should'er!


Would'er!


Could'er!





The Solomon's knot stitch its a WIP still working on this........


I used the picture's to work the stitch

But my issue now is actually linking the stitch as if it's a net.

I ended up with a long rope and no join.


Solomon Crochet

A Mess stitch

Wiki on what a solomons knot is below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon%27s_knot


Blythe in Korea



Casual Affair(Neo Blythe)

Rich had to go to Korea for business and on a quick google Korea has many a Blythe supplier/shop!

So I figured a little Xmas hint as not so long off.........So I filled his in box with look at this attachments..........

Hint hint

I want to make my girls an official collection. We will see;-)