When is a knit actually Crochet?


Trick question.............

When it's the word knit, that has been crocheted OF cousre;-)




When is using novelty yarn cool?

When it's teamed with mixed acrylic to make Graffiti!.



Knit

Crochet

What ever.............

Now I sound just like my teenagers.



Mindless stitches, but really fun to do,

Designing the letters and then filling the gaps!

Very addictive.



The green is my New York yarn and actually Wool
(not my usual acrylic)

I love the colour, it work's so well with the navy.

What's that old saying "Blue and green should not be seen........."

It's called Christmas tree green that works;-)


Packaging update




I'm currently working with the day light here
(snowy days can be bright, but also dark)

This amount of detail requires day light.

Attaching the side panels with a cotton yarn crochet chains.


This will be one of my longest projects,

in fact I can not remember when I started it, i'll Google it

And report back on that;-).



Cute Tie Backs

Blog research

I have had some time to research,the day to day stuff on the pc takes a lot of time.

Rarely making time to research knit an Crochet, seeing what everyone else is up to.

This week I have taken time to do just that, I found these and thought they where spring like and cute just like the blog title.


http://littlecherrytops.typepad.co.uk/cherryheart/2010/02/garden-tiebacks.html


My latest YouTube

VHS dress revisited, more to follow but it's hard work believe me the knittings easy..... but the movie maker? well that's a hole new post;-(