Lot's cooking in my pot........


Lots cooking
, I just seem to be involved in so much ,

My heads in a bit of a spin.


Some times I wish that I was an underachiever instead of an OVER achiever.

I mean this morning when the 6:30 alarm rang

I felt inspired to write my own knit art book?

(Is that normal?, most think tea or coffee?)

Watch this space..........

It seems the spring is back in my step,

Or though today I'm feeling a little old and sad as my daughter turned 13!


Africa gets sleeves/

my African inspired cardigan, that I hate to say is starting to remind me a little to much

of something Odd molly........


But hey hoe (Quirky saying) we all need inspiration,

"It got sleeves" (Forest Gump saying).

The trouble with having a wobbly broken mannequin

(Rich is going to get to it!)


Is that it leans and my free form got a little longer in the sleeve dept,

but who says that two arms are the same length?


I mean I have one foot bigger than the other?, so maybe that's the same for arm length.

It will come together;-)



Crochet Art

More of my word graffiti...........

It's Art!, of cousre.

I have lots on as I mentioned, but the problem is all alone;-(

I need to get into some more collaborations

or community projects!,


Any one need my help, just please ask:-)



So much to shout about, knit and other.

Fun Stuff

Grrl & Dog Blog (a fav of mine)

http://dneese.blogspot.com/2010/03/knit-tit-for-international-womens-day.html

All about the 8th on march that being women's international day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women%27s_Day

The post really made me chuckle;-)

A lot of Pink knit, Tits and Pearls, well worth a click.




Sparked a memory of one of my early posts...........

Vintage section

My boobs /well not literally, Inspired by Dita Von Tease.

(A visit from the past 2007 early days blog)

Evens pelt Dita wrong , before you notice;-(

(oops, before I could mange spell check, yes my skills where really that bad)


http://cuteknitting.blogspot.com/2007/02/deta-von-tease-tribute.html



Yet More...........

http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/

WowThankYou encourages the general public to look beyond the shopping centres and buy unique, home-grown, gifts instead.

Promoting the work of 230 small, often home-based,
businesses WowThankYou is providing an online outlet for selected artisans

Comment taken from the Uk hand made
http://ukhandmade.blogspot.com

well worth a peek.



Best until last as they say......

But honesty this is a post packed with talent;-)


Sandra Bucklunds fantastic work(Again)

Something about Sandra work just blows my sock right off!

She really is the number one Top knit personality that I would love to meet.
(if anyone reading this knows her!!! please put a good word in for me;-)

Tilda Swinton, is just so striking, here features make for the perfect model.

This is so futuristic, I love it.




The second top reminded me of the Guggenheim.

(Could it be the inspiration! behind the design, who knows?)

I recently visited the Guggie and I think so.




Do you get that feeling?