Supersized and not the Golden Arches, my post.


Art


Just as it says, my letters are coming on well.........
I'm defiantly busy knit and art wise, adding to that my new study pattern
and I feel that I am waving and not drowning.

But this weekend I really need to get my self a realistic schedule.


As I love what I do, and I need to make slots for everything, God forbid I couldn't fit in my obsessive blogging.



Packaging dress gets sleeves


I really am fed up with looking at this unfinished dress on my mannequin. I guess it does not help that It sits in my front room.(main living space)

Calling out to me , "finish me"........Pleasssssssseeeeee.

Unfortunately I don't have Cinderella little helpers...........

Well two Guinea pigs and a dog, they need constant care, walk ,feed clean.

They don't dance around Tra la lar'ing helping me get my dress made.

This will go to the Ball soon, I just need to get my act together.



I still have to work out what type of neck line I can have.

As the dress is so delicate the weight is tough,

as it has to be equally shared or it will rip the dress.

Another issue is that I am actually using whole packaging pieces and they tend to be rectangle so I have to attach them to fit or make smaller if to large but by gathering them not cutting!


Why?

Who knows! I just like a challenge I guess.



Health wise after my disastrous few weeks

My cold id nearly gone (nasal spray addict)

And as from Monday, I'm back to my long walks, foot ok.

Ready for running;-0

Side panels are now completed on one side.



I do have a handsome prince though, he brought me flowers.

And get this, for no reason ............

Oj Oj Oj must be love



But best of all

He brought me wool, now theirs man who know how to get to my heart.

Cool colours for my Marie Antoinette phase.




Blythe

This part is dedicated to Paul (the FD) he recently visited and as you know my Blythe's eye move. (They change colour)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blythe_%28doll%29

But in order to do this you have to pick them up and pull a cord at the back of there heads.

Which wreaks there perfectly groomed hair, and cute little outfit. So I only do that when I outfit change.

When Paul discovered this he decided to annoy me by constantly by changing the eye colour.(aaaahhhh)

And so on this visit I out smarted him and hid them in a cupboard. So of course to his annoyance he couldn't find them.

Once he left and I went to fetch them it made me laugh.
(inwardly obsessive again, that's three times this post)

As they really looked shocked and startled even a little freaky at being found.



Oslo Lap top bag for bean



I was so under the weather when I did my Oslo no knitting post that I had forgotten on the drive down I actually did manage a crochet.

Basic but all that was needed , Bean in true teenage boy style (18! I guess man) shocking

Chubby cheeked 5 year old in my eye's............

Brought a lap top and no case! so denim blue and pretty plain stitch, he was happy. I had to re-frame from my usual flowers and bright colours of decoration;-)