spring cleaning update

In the Master Bedroom
Today::
  1. washed the walls & all the woodwork
  2. 'erased' all the scuffs on the walls *

* I'm very sceptical when it comes to 'gimmicks', but at the advice of a very reliable source I tried the Mr Clean Magic Eraser. It has removed the numerous scuff-marks on the walls, and has left them looking fresh and good-as-new. Definitely worth the purchase as it has saved me the bother of having to repaint in the near future :)

Yesterday ~ Tuesday::
  1. washed windows
  2. vacuumed & replaced screens
  3. polished wood furniture*
  4. cleaned mirrors/glass/tv
  5. washed curtains/cushion covers/slipcover/afghan

* Some time ago I made up some homemade floor wax, which once in a while I use on some of my wood furniture. The combination of waxes and oil moisturize the wood and leave a lustrous finish. {If you make some up, just don't leave it in a metal can as I did--it is causing the can to rust, so I will use glass or plastic next time.}