Africa Crochet meets Odd Mollie


It's finished! yippee.

Started in South Africa,

J berg and finished in Stockholm.




Button holes.

And a new photography effect.....

Paint shop, wood.


All the Knitting and Crochet before you,

Is carved from wood;-).




Side view.



This is just me getting all arty

(Any one would think I liked knitted art)




Blue hook,

for the Ravelry group that likes colour coordinating crochet;-0




Four buttons at 10kr a button

Oj Oj Oj

I splashed out but this project is actaully for me so that's ok
.



Below Big fat bottom part.

As you know, my foot op and cold from Hell,

have had me sat on it, for a while.


All nearly better, 80%

Come hell or high water

Come Monday,

my running commences, I say run....light Jog, fast walk.

Not completive just keeps my sanity.

And I have missed it;-(




Back to the books!,

My studying has commenced and my own projects are on hold.

Just until I manage to get back into the swing of this student thing again.

I will be posting, what I'm up to shortly when I understand it all myself.

Be patient with me.