16-Sixteen Cable Hat



I just had the pleasure of knitting the 16 cable beret by Circe Belles Boucles.
What an amazing pattern!

The pattern is simple, quick and not fussy at all..
There are only 4 cable crosses in the whole hat!

I love these how these over sized dramatic cables look..


Such a fun knit!

I made a few minor modifications to my version. I made the largest slouchiest version and added one extra cable cross before decreasing. I just felt that it should be there.

Also I eliminated some of the plain knit rounds in the decrease portion.

I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Its so soft and cushy and WARM.

Perfection.


The lovely yarn I have to thank for making this hat possible is Louisa Harding Thistle.
It offers a truly decadent knitting experience.

This hat took 3 balls, but if you were to make the smaller version,
you could definitely squeeze this pattern out of 2.
I just barely had to dip into that 3rd ball of yarn.

Check out my latest podcast episode to hear more about this yarn and
how to enter to win both yarn and pattern!