Stitches Stash


So I went up to Stitches West a few weeks ago or so.
And a few skeins decided to come home with me...

Well.. maybe a lot of skeins. I guess it depends on how you look at it. :)

I am in love with all of my new yarns. I have no idea when I'll get the chance to knit all of them.. but for now I am greatly enjoying just having them in my possession.


Each picture links to the vendor from which I bought from.


(Starting at top left: 1: Miss Babs Yummy Monochrome-2 ply Superwash in Moss, 2: Malabrigo Worsted in Paris Night, 3: Becoming Art Handspun in Auburn Reconcile, 4: Pigeonroof Studios Heavy Laceweight in Black Walnut, 5: Becoming Art Celio Sport in New Moon, 6: Anzula Cloud Laceweight in color #206, 7: Becoming Art Mar Lana in Sandalwood, 8: Madelinetosh Vintage in Victorian Gothic, and last but not least
9: Knitting Notions Classic Merino Superwash Sport in Lichen.)


Be sure to listen to my upcoming podcast episode on March 15th to find out more
about my trip to Stitches West!