My Foot, Arm's a Fat Bottom and Crochet.


Foot 1st

I mentioned
MY FOOT OP and here it is.
(apologies if you're squeamish I kept it small)

I hope that the shock is out of the way(scroll down quickly)

And we can continue with the Arm part.




Arms

Africa
is my crocheted /knitted comfy cardi ,

well maybe waist coat ?


I'm not quiet sure that's what you title a sleeveless cardigan

(that was plan 1)

but I have changed my mind with trying on!

I decided that it needed sleeves, naked arms past 35! Oj oj oj.




Bottoms

Fat bottom
,

With my injured foot that's been on and off since Christmas

(jogging injury)


Travel and that teamed with my foot op

(ganglion removal)

I have spent yet another week

on what feels like.........

my ever growing fat bottom.




My arms should be toned, as I have been mainly stitching.

But I'm feeling very closed in, today I ventured to post a letter,
a major feet.
(foot pun;-)

The stitches are where you would pull your trainers tight.

This and the fact that where I live is an ice rink.

More snow than I can be bothered to mention.

Counting the days down until
Thur,

When my bandage is changed and my foot checked.


Hopefully heeling and I can get back to my routine.



And I can't wait!!!!!!!



Crochet part


Sleeves, I made both at the same time for quickness and also
to remind me what it was that I did.



So far so good.