No Flying Home Today!


A nice morning in Stockholm, with a clear gray sky?

No sight of any planes, unfortunately for 1000's

It was my turn today, to be mad. Volcano's.......



HOME SWEET HOME

Or not in my case.........(l,m,o,l)
Rubbish at text speak last moan out loud


Fixed my O
, completed my re-do

Agian I'm going home.

Today actually I was supposed to return to the UK with my daughter, to visit Gemma.

She is due a baby and I wanted to see her before it's born/pregnant, another dear friend of mine had twins and I never got to see her and it really upset me, after when it was to late todo anything!.

It hit me,
that I missed something so major, a photo just does not cut the mustard.


Home

But not just this home visit, actaully going home for good.

By July 4th we leave.......again I type loosely as this was supposed to happen a year ago. So when the trucks pack I will no its for real.

But anyway enough time spent on that, it's sad and strange I am a wonderer but four years is home, but Sweden isn't home. Only the traveller among us would understand, leaving your home country is a strange thing to do.(my opinion)

Not learning the language as it was short term even stupider;-(

Even stranger, the international mix of the Expatriate life, what you should, shouldn't do.......with who and whom.
(Big can of worms, I think that Ill save for a book some day not a lot to-do with knitting and Art)

Stockholm

The artist I have become, a reader(Always magazine B4 Stockholm)
Tonne's (kelton-ism) of new and wonderful experiences, new fiends, new contacts.

A few beep ones along the way, life can not all be a bed of roses. Mind you it would be nice to sleep in a bed of rose petals,the smell the feeling, but at some point a run away thorn would get you.

In today's case a volcano, I'm moaning again!.

Enough said

Here is some of the latest re-do art, as I have been on a bit of a mission sorting the mass amount of art that I have accumulated,

(Spring clean, re-reading sketch, re-do unfinished and basically changing things)


This a big task, but fun realising how much my style has changed and become.



Something quiet sexy about a man who can sow........

Or maybe that's just me!, I thought that I would post this photo, not to annoy my other half but that I am pretty proud that I taught him to sow. A video would be better as the picture as they say does not have a 1000 words and if it did most would be swears as he pricked his finger more times than stitches that where sowed. But as they say practice makes perfect.



My Knitted Rock graffiti is still in place.



It really looks like part of the scenery.

It has totally blended in with its surroundings, the perfect place.