My crochet has gone all Lady Gaga


Back from the UK and my start at Marie Antoinette
has unfortunately gone all Lady Gaga.

It started off very Basque like, very Antoinette
(not in colour choice , but style)
My 80's colour choice
was inspired by the sound track to the film.

LADY GAGA

This much happened on my very bouncy plane trip home.

I arrived back to Stockholm 8pm after taking a car, bus, plane train then tube followed by tram if only I had not been to tired to take a boat trip then I really would have indeed got in all modes of transport in one day.

Feeling a little Gaga...... yes I was.;-(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga


All crochet and all in one piece.
It reminds me of one of those 80's Lycra swimming costumes.



What I am supposed to be making...........stitch up close below.

I'm crocheting in both directions. And really if I complete this as a Gaga not much more fabric/yarn will be needed.

Trying to find a picture of her clothed quiet a difficulty.



Never enough MARMITE


Marmite in my house is gold dust. You can buy this form the English shop in Stockholm if you want to be completely ripped off. Or you can rely on friends and family, but we have been here a while and now most seem to forget.

Forget my family's addiction to the brown stuff and I'm not one to ask.


Another issue of Marmite the regular shop brought is in glass jar so a big issue to popping in your suit case, imagine that all over you clothes.........

Gemma to the rescue.......

Gem told me of a place that sold it in a massive plastic pot.........
Urban myth........proof is in the picture.

Now we are ok until it's time to leave;-)



£1 shop ducks



All these for a £1, a bargain that could not be missed, funny thing was that they would not fit in my suit case. So they went as hand luggage along with my new bed linen and sheet in the same bag as my lady gaga crochet, the security check must have smiled when he saw that little lot come through on his monitor.