Never Not Knitting Window Display At Loops!


This is so cool I just had to share it with you!

A few weeks back Shelley, the owner of Loops yarn shop in Tulsa Oklahoma, asked my permission to use my Haltermelon and Cedar Leaf Shawlette pattern pictures for a front window display for her shop.
Of course I said YES!

Above are the pictures she sent me of her new window displays.

You can't tell from the pictures but these photo banners are 4 feet across by 6 feet tall!
How awesome! I so wish that I could see the displays in real life!

I cant tell you how amazing it feels to have a yarn shop prominently feature my designs like this.
It truly is an honor! Thank you Shelley!

If you live close by, please check out Loops! You can find more info about the shop by clicking here. Loops stocks all of the
Never Not Knitting designs in print if you'd like to see my patterns in person.