drops 106-11 shawl collar sweater is finished!

Over the winter I found this Woolrich sweater at the thrift store--I loved the brown tweed wool but the sweater was really boxy and too large for me.
It was in excellent shape, so I decided to buy it and reclaim the yarn.


I used the instructions found here, and ended up with these hanks of wool.  The yarn didn't come out nice and straight, but it worked just fine.
And, I had exactly enough to make myself the Drops shawl collar and moss stitch sweater,

I decided to go with long sleeves so I would get more use out of it.
Instead of the crocheted edging, I added button loops--I love using these and found the tutorial here.
It fits well and I love wearing it...and even including the coconut buttons, it didn't cost me much more than six or seven dollars!
For more details, see my Ravelry page.