blueberry rhubarb crumble

If you are looking for a way to use rhubarb, here is a recipe for rhubarb crumble.
I'm not sure where I found it, but it is a good one!



Cut 1/2 cup of butter {cut into small pieces} into~
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour

I like to use my food processor ~ just pulse until it looks crumbly...
Reserve 2/3 cup of this crumb mixture and pat the rest into the bottom of a greased 9 inch round pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
In a bowl, combine:
 5 cups of fruit ~I used about 3 cups of rhubarb cut into 1 inch pieces and about 2 cups of frozen blueberries~
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons flour
Spoon the fruit mixture onto your baked crust,
then sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture on top.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.

Best served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream...