catching~up for the week

What a busy week, I can't believe it is Friday already.
Looking back, here are a few of the highlights::

Our little farm has a new member--he's a miniature donkey, as yet un-named...but I'm rooting for 'Duncan'.
He's cute as can be, even his ear-splitting 'hee haws',
which luckily are few and far between.
And, everyone seems to be getting along just fine!
Not a lot of time for spring cleaning this week, so I picked a small room--another bathroom which I hope to finish up today or tomorrow.
Some fabrics have been gathered for spring sewing--some tops and a skirt or two.
Two books were found on the library sale rack--real treasures for just a dollar a piece.
A Sketchbook of Birds is my favorite...

And, my Drops shawl collar sweater is almost finished, just some buttons to be added.  I've already cast-on for the next project, here.