Triangle Shawl, Bags,bags,bags.


Front view


Side view



Back


Up close with the stitches.


Triangles gets stripes to complete the triangle shawl, I decided that it needed to be longer at the back so that you could wrap it around more comfortably and keep out the draft.

I didn't want to make yet more triangles, so I decided to pick my two favourite colours to set off the triangles.


Lime green and 70's orange.

Project completed.


My bag production line gets busy.


Rags and ribbon



The bag of many stitches gets an eye cord as a strap.


Ballet bag gets a Ribbon and a little beading on the loose strings.


Busy weekend,Tea pot cosy bag gets a rag strap compleated.



Bridget Jones (aka me)
Diary of Fridays knit cafe
Two parts logged/two weeks worth, chasing my tail as they say.

Second cafe on 4th sept

Attendance/projects


Me

Celine -Eudoxie Cardi


Wendy -scarf


Suzanne - scarf prep


Anita - in the beginning of a Norwegian sock pattern break down


Topic's of chat.
School trips on everyone's mind, a few of the little darlings away on school visits.

Suzanne, once picking her project spent half her time choosing her yarn.;-)
Luckily Yarn lindqvist garn next door seems to be doing pretty well
out of the SIS knit cafe.

I must have a chat about a discount;-)




Cafe 11th

3rd knit cafe


Attandance
Wendy,
Anita,
Mary,
Stacy,
Suzanne,
Sabine,
Celine,
Aleah,
myself,
my guest Karin.

Lively cafe on a beautiful afternoon.

Projects


Sabine felted bag complete and extremely beautiful.

She is moved in and unpacked and picked up an old project that she started a year ago a jumper for her husband.

Wendy a lilac ribbed sleeve, I believe.

Suzanne a new scarf .......she is on a roll with the two different thickness, yarn scarf's using the lady on You-tube to complete;-).


Celine
crochet flowers galore and her baby dress.


Stacy (oop's) forgotten, baby blanket a good guess.;-)

Mary stocking up on those winter scarfs, pretty in pink.

Anita not hanging around the 1st knitted slipper will be made in no time and converting the pattern, oj oj oj.

Aleah -bright pink scarf but not a sticth insiration and new proeject in the knie books
that I brought to do just that Inspire;-)

My self beginnings of a Blythe dress and Karin a jacket for Zeke.

Lots of people lots of conversations and a challenge set by Wendy. That being can the cafe beat the walking group they had 15 members that morning.

We will see..........


I must still have a that chat about a discount;-)