Library Books and Plastic Crochet Ducks


Stockholm's library

Stockholm has a beautiful library

I think that I have wrote about this before, that at the centre
of the library
the books all go around in a round.
(mmmm my English)

Luckily found a Google image for a better explanation.

The craft corner is this little cubby hole (translation tiny space)

It contains the following

Craft,
Gardening,
Dogs!, it seems I have my own private wing;-)

Chuck in the Vampire stories

Chick flicks and all I need is a sofa/settee and I'd be staying the day.

Perfection.


This week It was my lucky day, new inspiration of my knit cafe

5 books
All in English (very lucky to have such an international library).
I even managed a book reservation.

You just cant beat the smell of library books such nostalgia.

All in all an eventful library trip.



Crochet




Hats! Its is Stockholm, heart of the cold weather.




Art/and a bible (knitted type)



Launching Recycled Duckling



This duck could possibly sink



The saying goes sink or swim,



This little duckling is pretty heavy
.



Jamie Oliver duck


The naked chef scene.


New Crochet Stitch

A doily

It seems I not gotten any where with this new stitch, but in the process of still not having worked out the stitch required.

I discovered how to source my own doily's (save future cash)

Four charity shop yarns make this blue green colour. I love the colour just need to work on the stitch.




A Spiders web.