Eventfull Crochet


Karin cracked it........ my new Crochet stitch,

The one that I just could not make it sit flat. And my eventual
progress turned it into my own production line of Doily's.
(Handy but not really what I was trying to achieve)

So here it is in my practice yellow acrylic size 4 hook. I had to master the proper stitch before I could work
on my own version;-)

This is a Little to delicate for my liking but what a pretty little stitch.



WHY



Why indeed
/My business card.

Image above at the very start of my new Project Graffiti lettering.

Me oh my

My new business cards, I'm very pleased and had my first occasion to give one out.

On a boat
trip to town,crocheting as usual My why beginnings I attracted a little group of tourists, she asked me what was I making...

I guess if I had replied WHY! it could have been a little rude, so my answer just a W.


She took my yarn and hook and showed me a traditional stitch and then I gave her my card;-)
(fair swap)



Why Not!



Me oh my


Showcasing my new business card,replacing my home made of 2007/08.


My web site has just had a make over so click below if you would like to see.


http://knittingforart.com/


Qwack


Ducklings.......... I have been a little quiet on the duckling project, but i have been quite busy with the other knit/communtiy projects, so now I can get back to my own little project.

Face book link
http://hi-in.facebook.com/pages/Crocheted-Plastic-Ducklings-For-River-Knit-Graffiti-Project/122294704587?

Duckling in a crocheted jacket and a random Santa in the back ground?

I didnt realise he was even thier...........The flower's are the seeds from Gemma wedding favours in July.

I planted mine as I can never wait and luckily they just made it before winter hit;-)